Social Media Marketing Trends in 2019
Our favorite social media platforms keep changing and improving every now and then and so should our social media marketing services. It is essential for marketers to climb up with the new technology and skills required to make the most of these global marketing platforms. These changes help the marketers to reach a greater number of audiences and engage with them in a number of ways. Here are some social media insights on how to attract more target audience in 2019.
• Focus on visuals: Visuals throw a much better impact on the customers than plaintexts. You can either make short video clips about your product/service or yourself or even go live on your social media and chat with your followers’ real time. YouTube and tik to are both examples of video platforms that gives chance to create online video content for their audiences.
• The “Live” option: The “Live” feature is the most authentic tool on social media as it helps build trust and loyalty of the followers with the brand. You can go live on various social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram and engage with your followers, play a fun question and answer series, talk to them about your brand, and share some useful tips with the audience to build confidence and maintain a healthy relationship with the audience.
• Influencers: Social media influencers have become the new age promotional element over the years. The influencers make money through paid sponsorships while brands are constantly looking for the best-suited influencers for their campaign. Depending upon how big the brand is, the influencers are chosen accordingly with big influencers charging more money to promote larger brands than the micro-influencers with around 40k followers charging lesser amount to promote a small or medium-sized brand. It is also very important that the right influencer promote the specific brand. For example, a food brand will be promoted by a food blogger and clothing will be promoted by a fashion blogger so that the right audience is targeted in both cases.
• The “Story” of my life: This is another very popular feature of social media. Stories are a form of visual content that lasts for just 24 hours on your profile. This feature first became popular on Snapchat, and then soon was copied by Instagram and Facebook. Marketers have even started promoting their business on stories as well to maximize their digital presence and this has emerged as a huge gain in their insights and audience engagement. Stories are much successful because they are easy and fun to create, do not require much time and editing process, engaging and does not always last for more than 24 hrs.
• Customer Service: This point is not paid attention to most of the times but it’s a very important part of social media marketing services. Social media has increased the expectations of the customers about the response time due to its instant messaging services. Make sure all your customer’s queries are answered on time. You may also see the rise in automated messaging in 2019 which will make this process easier.